Android Accessibility Suite is a collection of accessibility apps that help you use your Android without looking or with a switched device.
Download Accessibility Suite for Android
In other words, this application will be your assistant in using the device. You will be assisted by a voice explaining what you pressed and other options.
- Accessibility Menu: Use this large on-screen menu to lock your phone, control volume and brightness, take screenshots, and more.
- Select to Speak: Select items on your screen and hear them read aloud.
- Switch Access: Interact with your Android device using one or more switches or a keyboard instead of the touch screen.
- TalkBack screen reader: Get spoken feedback, control your device with gestures, and type with the onscreen braille keyboard.
Come on, download the Android Accessibility Suite now, and find out how easy it is to use your device.
How to install it
If you want to use this service, you can follow the steps below.
- First, get the installer file via the download button above.
- Then, open the file and do the installation.
- You will be given an agreement about the application that you will install.
- Press the install button that appears after you read the agreement.
- You also have to allow the unknown source in the settings menu because it doesn’t download via Google Play.
- Wait for the installation process to take place.
- Lastly, you can use this service.
So, that’s Android Accessibility Suite and how to install it on your phone. You can get more apps and games on Wowkia Download. Don’t forget to comment below.