AVG Antivirus is a security application that is very popular and has a lot of users. Now, a version for Android is available, and you can get it.
Download AVG Antivirus for Android
Just like any other antivirus, it keeps your phone protected from attacks by viruses, malware, adware, and more. With guaranteed security, of course, you have to use this one app.
- Scan apps, games, settings, and files in real-time
- Boost speed by killing tasks that slow down your device
- Extend battery life with Power Save
- Clean unnecessary files to free up space
- Lock sensitive apps with a PIN, pattern, or fingerprint
- Enable locating your lost phone via Google Maps
- Hide private photos in an encrypted vault
- Stay anonymous with a VPN
- Scan Wi-Fi networks for threats
- Check Wi-Fi download and upload speed
- Get insight into the permission level of installed apps
This app uses Accessibility permissions to protect the visually impaired and other users against phishing attacks and malicious websites. Get AVG Antivirus here!
How to Install it
Do you want to use this application? It would be best if you had the XAPK installer first. You can follow the steps below.
- First, get the XAPK file via the link we have provided.
- Then, open the XAPK Installer on your phone.
- Find the file you downloaded and click the Install button.
- Maybe there will be an agreement that you have to read, and it’s a good idea to allow unknown sources in the settings menu.
- Finally, wait for the process to take place, and you can use this antivirus.