Google Sheets is a handy tool for our daily activities. You can easily open and edit documents with this application provided by Google. This app is an alternative for those of you who can’t afford Excel.
Download Google Sheets for Android
This tool is equipped with a variety of interesting features. You can open files in many formats, online and offline. You can also create numeric data, reports, and many other things with this app.
- Create new spreadsheets or edit existing files
- Share spreadsheets and collaborate on the same spreadsheet at the same time.
- Work anywhere, anytime – even offline
- Add and respond to comments.
- Format cells, enter or sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace features, and more.
- Don’t worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type.
- Get insights, insert charts instantly and quickly, and apply formatting in one tap – with the Learn feature.
- Open, edit and save Excel files.
Do you want to use this app? Download Google Sheets here.
How to Install It
To install the app, you must have an XAPK Installer. You can follow the steps below:
- First, download the installer file that we have provided via the button above.
- Open your XAPK Installer and find the file.
- Then, double click the install button.
- The agreement will appear, and you can read it.
- Wait a few moments, and finally, you can use the word processor.