Photoczip is an application that allows you to resize image files via an Android phone. So that way, you don’t need to bother about reducing the size of the photo because you can do it with this application.
Download Photoczip for Android
To resize photos or images via an Android smartphone with this application is very easy and fast. You have to select the photo you want to reduce the resolution and select the image size you want.
- Batch resize (multiple photos resize)
- UI is easy to use – especially when editing multiple photos
- Resize Or Crop Your Photos Individually
- The original image is not affected
- Side by side image comparison (Original & Modified)
- Resized images are saved automatically
- Best quality of photo size
- Photos resized multiple times do not lose quality
- Reducing photo size preserves original quality and aspect ratio
- Predefined most used photo resolutions
- Possibility to define a custom image resolution
- Resized photos can be easily Share (Also in Zip format)
So, are you interested in using it? Download Photoczip here.
How to Install it
If you want to use the app, you need the XAPK Installer. Just follow the steps below:
- First, get the installer file that we have provided via the download button.
- Then, open the XAPK Installer on your phone and find the file.
- There will be the install button, so click it.
- An agreement will appear and read it carefully.
- You are also advised to allow unknown sources in the settings menu.
- Wait for some process to take place.
- Finally, you can use this application.
Well, that’s Photoczip and how to install it on your phone. If you are looking for other apps, you can check out Photo Compress and Photo Resizer. Don’t forget to comment and follow us for more apps and games.