Avast Antivirus is a security application that is very popular and has a lot of users. Now, a version for Android is available, and you can get it.
Download Avast Antivirus for Android
Protect your privacy by receiving alerts when spyware or adware-infected apps are downloaded onto your device. Secure your device against phishing attacks from emails and infected websites. Turn on the VPN to keep your online browsing private and safe, as well as to access your favorite paid streaming services when traveling abroad.
- Antivirus Engine: Automatically scan viruses and other kinds of malware, including spyware, Trojans, and more.
- App Insights: Discover how much time you spend using each app on your device and take back control of your phone-life balance.
- Junk Cleaner: Instantly clean out unnecessary data, junk files, system caches, gallery thumbnails, installation files, and residual files to give you more space.
- Photo Vault: Secure your photos with a PIN code, pattern, or fingerprint password.
- Web Shield: Scan and block malware-infected links, as well as Trojans, adware, and spyware (for privacy and safe Web browsing, e.g., Chrome). It also fixes mistyped URLs.
- Wi-Fi Security: Check the security of public Wi-Fi networks and email messages, browse safely, and make secure online payments from anywhere.
Are you interested in the app? Download Avast Antivirus now!
How to Install it
Do you want to use this application? It would be best if you had the XAPK installer first. You can follow the steps below.
- First, get the XAPK file via the link we have provided.
- Then, open the XAPK Installer on your phone.
- Find the file you downloaded and click the Install button.
- Maybe there will be an agreement that you have to read, and it’s a good idea to allow unknown sources in the settings menu.
- Finally, wait for the process to take place, and you can use this antivirus.